Nutrition and Holistic Health Services
What You Get From This Service:
- Nutrition coaching from an experienced and Certified Nutrition Coach with almost two decades of professional experience in the industry
- A Personalized, fine tuned, and continually monitored Nutrition and Health Plan tailored to your individual goals and needs
- Education in how to properly cook healthy meals, delicious recipes, and amazing nutrition hacks that make eating healthier easier and more enjoyable
- Whether you're looking to get in shape for your first 5k, train for a triathlon, want to compete in a Physique Competition, or just want to have more energy and better results from your workouts, a Nutrition Coach is an essential and much-overlooked component when it comes to health and fitness.
- A Nutrition Coach specializes in sports nutrition and thoroughly understands the importance of fueling, hydrating and recovering properly for optimal performance and is an essential part in helping you get to the starting line or game day feeling healthy and strong!
- Nutrition Coaching aims to get to the root cause of health concerns, rather than just tackling the symptoms. Once you get it all figured out with the help of a Coach, you will look and feel your best, your energy level will increase, you will be able to control all aspects of your health, and you'll no longer feel the need to try the latest fad diet. In addition, your mood will be elevated due to the increased energy level, and you'll have improved your concentration and memory. One more thing, you will also find that you will get fewer colds and infections!
First things first – Step 1
You will first meet with me for your initial consultation whether it be in person or via Skype. From there you will fill out the Initial Intake questionnaires to go over your past and present medical history, goals, any limitations, and more. This can be done either in person or online for those who cannot meet me in person. Online and distance coaching is available for everyone. From there, you will get your Login to the ProCoach Program to start your ProCoach journey. Once you start the program by watching the videos, doing your daily check-ins, and reading, I will show you your roadmap and I will guide you through every step of the way.
Step 2 – Assessments and Measurements – Sending you for your initial Functional Lab Tests.
With my clients, I use a combination of Functional Lab Tests and Body Composition Assessments to design the best plan for each client based on their own BioChemical Individuality and needs. This helps me understand your individual biochemistry, address any nutritional and hormonal deficiencies and imbalances, and much more.
By using the Principals of Naturopathic & Functional Medicine Practices, Medical & Holistic Nutrition, as well as Health Examinations and Body Composition Assessments, this will tell us more about the causes of your health issues and allow me to develop a plan for you that will include targeted nutritional therapies as well as any other changes we need to make. This will ensure we know everything about your past and present health status to achieve these goals. Assessing everything from your physical, psychological, and emotional needs, and tracking progress using the most advanced programs to individualize and fine-tune your programs.
Step 3 – Piecing It All Together!
After reviewing the results from your Assessments and Tests, this information will allow me to design
your programs and truly tailor everything to your individual needs.
From here you will receive your Phase 1 Nutrition & Lifestyle Programs. We will work closely together and will retest and reassess at regular intervals to
make any changes that need to be made to your programs.
Feel free to contact me for more information and to set up your consultation today!